Join me Oct. 20th when I’ll be presenting and moderating Greenheart Transforms’ second annual day-long event: Envisioning a World Transformed, featuring Chicago change-makers making a positive difference in their local communities. This year we are celebrating Leadership Transformed by taking a closer look at Chicago leaders transforming their industries.
When: Saturday, October 20 | 11 am-5 pm
Location: Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum | 2430 N. Cannon Drive, Chicago
Enjoy a day filled with interactive sharing, personal action planning, and an organic lunch. Join the transformative movement by connecting with like-minded networks and gather tools and resources to help create change within the local and global community.
Get inspired by a few of Greenheart Transforms’ featured presenters:
- Dr. Cassandra Vieten, President of Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS)
- Victor Saad, Founder of Leap Year Project and Experiment Institute
- Amanda Britt, Founder of Panzanzee
- Amy Coffman Phillips, Founder and Project Coordinator of B-Collaborative
- Dr. Darren Weissman , Holistic Physician, Developer of The LifeLine Technique®
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312-264-1645.
How do you envision a world transformed? Comment below or share on Twitter #envisioneers2013