“As we ponder the problems of the world, like the uncontrolled growth of weapons and guns, it seems a daunting task to find a solution to these social epidemics and negative tendencies. What can we, as individuals, do to counter such powerful forces? Of course, the age old answer has been to begin with the individual and to use our own example to set in motion a new energy to resolve the problem. To some extent this is true. We definitely need to practice what we preach and serve as individual examples. The broader and more hopeful solution goes well beyond the individual, however. Group action will be the force to move good ideas forward.” -Emanuel Kuntzelman
- Connecting to the Field through the I Ching
- Book Notes and Review of "Anatomy of the Spirit" by Caroline Myss
- Book Review on "Toward a True Kinship of Faiths"
- A Review of "The Purposeful Universe"
- A Review of "Spontaneous Evolution"
- All posts in Book Review
- Transforming the Leader Within
- The Driving Power of Evolutionary Love
- Leadership Transformed in 2013
- Conversation with Philip Mereton on Healing the Karmic Field
- The Transformative Movement, Then and Now
- All posts in Conversations
- Quote: The Spiritual Essence that Connects Us to the Cosmos
- Quote: To Raise the Standard of Living We Need Compassion, Not Cash
- Quote: Emotional Intelligence in 2012
- Quote: Investing in the Spirit
- Quote: The Harmony in the Whole
- All posts in Quotes
No Events More Events