“I think the negative psychological effects of social and economic Darwinism should also be elaborated upon. Our competitive, random and material world have fostered an underlying philosophy of greed and cynicism that is the primary culprit of civilization’s current predicament. This is very important to point out. New Edge evolutionary thinking will allow us to change that negative paradigm and replace it with one of cooperation and compassion.”
- Connecting to the Field through the I Ching
- Book Notes and Review of "Anatomy of the Spirit" by Caroline Myss
- Book Review on "Toward a True Kinship of Faiths"
- A Review of "The Purposeful Universe"
- A Review of "Spontaneous Evolution"
- All posts in Book Review
- Transforming the Leader Within
- The Driving Power of Evolutionary Love
- Leadership Transformed in 2013
- Conversation with Philip Mereton on Healing the Karmic Field
- The Transformative Movement, Then and Now
- All posts in Conversations
- Quote: The Spiritual Essence that Connects Us to the Cosmos
- Quote: To Raise the Standard of Living We Need Compassion, Not Cash
- Quote: Emotional Intelligence in 2012
- Quote: Investing in the Spirit
- Quote: The Harmony in the Whole
- All posts in Quotes
No Events More Events