Our daily routines are most likely filled with growing to-do lists, obligations and errands. It is extremely difficult to take the time to slow down, but with a little planning here are ten ways to bring balance into your life.
1. Journal Daily: Reflect on your practice.
2. Schedule Yoga into your weekly calendar.
3. Meditate: Take time to stop and breath, even if it’s only for a few minutes each day.
4.Find ways to connect with your inner child. Jump, skip or giggle, remember it’s the little things that make us happy.
5. Take the time to walk and enjoy the outdoors.
6. Be a teacher, but also be a student. Be an example to those around you by being positive and open-minded to new ideas and information.
7. Do what you love. Make these moments of joy a priority.
8. Follow the Golden Rule
9. Have a picture or memento to remind you of a happy, peaceful time in your life.
10.Find a community in your area that supports your personal efforts for transformation.
How do you created balance in your daily routine? We would love to hear your tips!